A Newbie's Story
Just recently, I hit the one year mark of being in the internet marketing business and I have to say that it was not an easy one. Like most new entrepreneurs looking for that new and easy way to generate some extra serious income, I started from scratch with no experience and no knowledge whatsoever of online business. I began my large endeavor on the major search engines looking to do some very heavy research. I searched on google under every term imaginable for extra income oppurtunities. "Make money", "extra income", "get rich", you name it, I tried it. I found practically every too good to be true, get rich product there was and of course as a newbie I was amazed by the offers. So I bought them all. Needless to say, 95% were scams and I was worse off then when I had started.
So I gave up and added to the unsightly statistic of a 97% online business failure rate. I was frustrated that it wasn’t easy to understand and simply implement. I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t easy to put up a website and generate sales. I thought I could just start advertising and it would roll in. It was then that I came back to earth and realized I was sadly misinformed and that there was no such thing as becoming a millionaire overnight.
So I went back at it. And I went HARD. I researched for 7 to 8 hours a day seven days a week for a month. I came out beat up, but I was ready and a thousand times smarter. I knew the difference between real and fake, scam and quality, effective and useless. I knew what online businesses worked and which had the greatest potential. I was prepared and focused to do whatever it took to be successful and I promised myself at that point that I would never give up no matter what happened. It took work, but I got there, and fortunately, it paid off.
Now I am able to appreciate the joy and benefits of online success that came so painstakingly. The feeling of finally reaching that goal is irreplaceable and far more expensive than what it took to get there. I couldn’t be happier than I am now that this opportunity has arrived, and am anxious to see the levels I can reach.
To all those looking to make money on the internet, keep focused and work at it, and you WILL be successful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home